Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Happy 4th of July!
Remember this mighty battleship? The Iowa is getting ready to protect her allies and demonstrate her considerable firepower to the opponents.
620518262_Letsbattle.thumb.jpg.7333209a428fad693119af840b57f48e.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Man....awesome...what console is this pic from? if you can answer

Share this post


Link to post

It's The IOWA aka Big Stick, Wow

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tobias808 said:

Man....awesome...what console is this pic from? if you can answer

Sorry, can't yet 🙂 But you likely wouldn't be able to distinguish one from the other.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Philigula said:

Happy 4th of July!
620518262_Letsbattle.thumb.jpg.7333209a428fad693119af840b57f48e.jpg

My pants suddenly got tighter ❤️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Philigula said:

Sorry, can't yet 🙂 But you likely wouldn't be able to distinguish one from the other.

Woooooohoooo...lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Noice!

Like I wasn't already looking forward to this game, now I'm all Will Ferell as Buddy the Elf screaming SANTA looking forward to it. 

Looks great. Good work Legends team.

 

Share this post


Link to post

There's just something amazing about a WWII battleship crossing the waters while the sun rises.

It's quite the looker!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/4/2018 at 9:48 AM, Philigula said:

Happy 4th of July!
620518262_Letsbattle.thumb.jpg.7333209a428fad693119af840b57f48e.jpg

That pic has inspired me to revisit the USS Massachusetts BB-59 tomorrow.  Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lodthedeadguy said:

Sadly no chance to get to the iowa in the alpha 😭

i thought T7 ships would be in the alpha?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Soldier09V5 said:

i thought T7 ships would be in the alpha?

Yes I think the alpha will include ships up to tier 7, but on the pc the Iowa is tier 9

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Lodthedeadguy said:

Yes I think the alpha will include ships up to tier 7, but on the pc the Iowa is tier 9

you misunderstand, Top Tier on console will be T7. (making Iowa a possible T6.)

Edited by Soldier09V5

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Soldier09V5 said:

you misunderstand, Top Tier on console will be T7. (making Iowa a possible T6.)

Are you sure because from what I gathered from the intro faq it seems like the initial progression would seem to point towards the same ships as pc, but seeing as I have been wrong on many a occasion if tier 7 would be the equivalent to tier 10 in pc is that for the beta or for the entire game?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lodthedeadguy said:

Are you sure because from what I gathered from the intro faq it seems like the initial progression would seem to point towards the same ships as pc, but seeing as I have been wrong on many a occasion if tier 7 would be the equivalent to tier 10 in pc is that for the beta or for the entire game?

They confirmed that T7 is top tier for the release of the game.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, Soldier09V5 said:

They confirmed that T7 is top tier for the release of the game.

For full release? Alpha, beta?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, TWISTED_METAL said:

For full release? Alpha, beta?

From  the intro FAQ

Q. What is the progression like? 

There are 7 tiers of ships in total and you begin at tier I with late XIX to early XX century cruisers. Vehicle tiers can be separated in two distinct timelines - tiers I-IV belong to the "dreadnought era", while everything from tier V and above is grouping the WWII ships.  After playing several battles with them and getting acquainted with controls and basic mechanics, you'll move over to tier II cruisers, that are faster, better armed, more sturdy and have a choice of armament (high-explosive or armor-piercing shells). From there you'll be able to branch out into the destroyers which are all about stealth and high risk-high reward gameplay. Tier III will allow you to try out the battleships which bring huge salvos and armor, yet lack in maneuverability.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×