Sign in to follow this  
Meatballsaws

Killsteal Unleashed.

41 minutes ago, Meatballsaws said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/meatballsaws/screenshot/11146196

Glad I picked up one. Scored a few high calibers and confederates but it was the Kraken I coveted. Anyone else pickup any epics?

Think I've picked up a couple Kraken's. One was on 2 brothers and I was slaughtering anyone who came up the middle.

7 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Think I've picked up a couple Kraken's. One was on 2 brothers and I was slaughtering anyone who came up the middle.

Bots? :Smile_trollface:

6 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Bots? :Smile_trollface:

It was in a match with you on my team( btw you got sunk before me :classic_biggrin:) some were bots, think a couple were players.

I don't think I've seen a standard match with both teams all players( 9 vs 9 ) more than a couple times.

5 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

It was in a match with you on my team( btw you got sunk before me :classic_biggrin:) some were bots, think a couple were players.

I don't think I've seen a standard match with both teams all players( 9 vs 9 ) more than a couple times.

Yeah, I doubt many(if any) have claimed a Kraken without bot kills.

Edited by RuefulCenturion

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.