If you could have 1 thing in game.

What 1 things would you like to have in game? Could be anything ( game wise ). Tactical...helpful...visual.

I would love to be able to target more then one ship with main guns.

Progression/upgrade system from PC. When you have children saying the current one is too simple it's a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Since I don't want to write the same thing as Ruthless I'll be tanking balanced radar. 

The current radar is just crap. It works through islands, by radar spotted ships are visual as if they are surface detected, everyone can see them immediately, the accuracy is the same as surface spotted...

It's just broken.

difficult. 

i go with a balanced royal navy. The PC versions of the ships are just abysmally overloaded with gimmicks.

while the light cruisers are ok and offer their own play style with downsides, the battleships are poorly designed (under water citadel, HE focus) and the destroyers are overloaded with gimmicks from all the other lines. Too much.

• Like 1

Graf Zeppelin with squadrons of flying Waffentraeger E100s. I'll settle for a Tirpitz though...

Edited by seanmcq2002
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 11:34 PM, Panbun said:

Kitakami.

2rcojy.jpg

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, T33kanne said:

2rcojy.jpg

Your going to throw out the PC progression system guy out the window next right?

Edited by Ruthless4u
  • Haha 2

The visuals will get better by the designers , please give the guns that deep thundering bang !

13 minutes ago, redmike1617 said:

Tier 10s, because I want my Yamato.

I'm pretty sure it will be in the game, surely. 😂 

If not, they probably done it for now and will add them later on as they fix bugs and other issues with the game. 

I'd like to see distinct ship lines like the light and heavy cruisers, for the BBs.  I'd also like to see some ships that aren't on WoWS, like the BB Washington.

Lock guns on more then one target. Not an auto lock where it stays locked on the ship but keep one turret pointed in the general detection of a ship or keep one turret pointed at a spot on the map waiting for that ship to come around the island. Make it a captain skill or like AA with a button to turn it off. Split them in 2 as in front guns and rear guns.

11 minutes ago, jwo67 said:

Lock guns on more then one target. Not an auto lock where it stays locked on the ship but keep one turret pointed in the general detection of a ship or keep one turret pointed at a spot on the map waiting for that ship to come around the island. Make it a captain skill or like AA with a button to turn it off. Split them in 2 as in front guns and rear guns.

Controller limitations will probably prevent that.

Just now, RuefulCenturion said:

Controller limitations will probably prevent that.

i know but i can dream can't i? lol

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.