Deceased_Kingz

News on the next testing?

I'm a ps4 player I've played wot on both xbox and ps4 for quite some time and I would like to give wows a go I've seen PC players play the game and it looks great so any news on it's official release date would he great cause I registered for a code but never gotten one which is fine I just wanna play something new. 

I've not seen or heard anything. Will have to wait until they are off holiday break for an answer.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:01 AM, Deceased_Kingz said:

I'm a ps4 player I've played wot on both xbox and ps4 for quite some time and I would like to give wows a go I've seen PC players play the game and it looks great so any news on it's official release date would he great cause I registered for a code but never gotten one which is fine I just wanna play something new. 

I cant tell you yet when exactly we plan our next testing but it will take a bit, atleast 1/2 months until we can give you more information. We are currently working on a lot of stuff, bugfixes etc. (And of course Holiday in russia :)) 

• Thanks 4

On 1/3/2019 at 5:42 AM, T33kanne said:

I cant tell you yet when exactly we plan our next testing but it will take a bit, atleast 1/2 months until we can give you more information. We are currently working on a lot of stuff, bugfixes etc. (And of course Holiday in russia :)) 

Will those of us who were not able to join be given a chance this time?

20 hours ago, XT356 said:

Will those of us who were not able to join be given a chance this time?

I believe so, I'm not how many will be able to join of course.

Will not matter to me how many get to test next time as long as I am one of the testers. 

Sorry, feeling selfish 

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2019 at 9:53 AM, Ruthless4u said:

I believe so, I'm not how many will be able to join of course.

Hopefully, a few of us old farts can join.

23 minutes ago, SecndChance NoO said:

Hopefully, a few of us old farts can join.

Your name looks familiar lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They should open their historical index of people that have requested access and notice those of us that were part of the original WoT alpha/beta testing on Xbox.  We obviously have experience testing a new WG product.  🙂

16 hours ago, williamwil32a said:

bonsoir a tous  ,donc toujours pas de date de sortie officielle , sur PS4 ,j'ai hâte qu'il sorte 

Bonsoir @williamwil32a la officiel date de sortie sera autour au début de la seconde trimestre de cette année / Avril - Mars . Pour les tests de fin de semaine bêta ça sera annoncé bientôt , Juste S'il vous plaît registre à http://wowslegends.com  . Désolé pour mon mauvais français . 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.