Sign in to follow this  
Queenbanger

What's going on?

Hey.

Just wondered,any news bout the game? I mean after the beta it's like there are no news,articles...nothing. I'm rly lookin forward to this game so plz give us something.The full game would be best;)

Hey there, its not "after" the beta, we are in the beta 😄

We are posting new Articles on our Social Media channels like facebook f.e. https://www.facebook.com/WoWsLegends/

There will be a second Close-Beta Weekend at some point but we don't know yet when. 

But for the full release you have to wait a bit ;D

Cheers

• Like 1

Ok then.Lets wait:)

One more question cause I didn't notice.Will this game be Xbox one X enhanced like 4K or HDR or will there be 60 FPS option?

Btw. Pls hurry with the release,got 2 little girls and when I have some time late in the evening I rly wanna fire those 380mm + guns;)Love this game since it came out on PC and mobile.Waitin for the console release like Jesus for ressurection...A beta key would be nice.Just have mercy and give me one,I'm usually not begging but...aaah,damn it yes I'm begging for the love of God!!!One beta key for me,No1 will notice;)

Edited by Queenbanger

Yes we are currently working on 4k / HDR for the console. 

Welp, i am sorry to disappoint you but everyone has to wait 😕 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, T33kanne said:

Yes we are currently working on 4k / HDR for the console. 

Welp, i am sorry to disappoint you but everyone has to wait 😕 

No rush on the 4k, other things I'm sure are more important.

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.