iRun365

12G Download Today

Does that mean the next beta is coming soon? Like maybe this weekend?

I doubt it will be this weekend, I'm sure they will give more notice so more have a chance to register who may not have in the past.

Edited by Ruthless4u

No this was the January Patch with a few changes 😉 We will announce the "Beta-Weekend" soon enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just done the download , just hope I get another chance at this awesome game to take part in the testing !

Took eleven minutes to download. 

I have enjoyed this alpha testing, especially having never played on PC. With each update it feels more and more like a complete game. Starting from the very beginning, grinding tier one, working up through the levels unlocking game features still excites me. 

A lot of people are going to be very happy when the final product is released, and I'll be here waiting to welcome them.

Were and when can I download?? It's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas! Almost 3yr player of world of tanks.

20 hours ago, murat_071905 said:

Selam umarım bu hafta sonu kapalı Beta giriş olur. 12 GB indirdim.

Merhaba @murat_071905, ne yazık ki bu hafta sonu Haftasonu Beta Testi olmayacak, ancak bununla ilgili yeni duyurular Ocak ayının sonunda Şubat ayının başlarında başlayacak. Türkçe'deki hatalar için özür dilerim çünkü bu benim yerel dili değil

Edited by nti9
Word Correction

Is it an Auto download or do you have to open the game? 

3 minutes ago, jonot6 said:

Is it an Auto download or do you have to open the game? 

hi @jonot6 i think you have to open the game and then it will tell you for the update 

I want in! Just got new Xbox One X and I want to play! I've been playing for a few years on PC, was wondering when it would come to console. I'm ready!!

15 hours ago, bobkidd73 said:

I want in! Just got new Xbox One X and I want to play! I've been playing for a few years on PC, was wondering when it would come to console. I'm ready!!

hi @bobkidd73 and Welcome to the Forum , official release maybe is planned for End of 1 quater / beginning of second quater this year - so around end of march / beginning of april but the second Weekend closed Beta Testing will be Announced soon just feel free to register at http://wowslegends.com ( but keep in mind that only our Legend stuff will invite you to the Weekend Closed Beta Test ) just be a little patient for the Announcement

• Thanks 1

Will those of us who already registered for the first Beta test be automatically eligible for the second one or do we need to re-register?

2 minutes ago, x MuTaNtCaMeL x said:

Will those of us who already registered for the first Beta test be automatically eligible for the second one or do we need to re-register?

If you have registrated but haven't received a code for the first beta weekend you will be automatically in the next possible list. So no, you don't have to re-register.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the response.  I did register and did receive a code to play the beta back in December.  Would I be eligible to get one again for a future beta or is that it for me until it goes live?

Edited by x MuTaNtCaMeL x

3 hours ago, x MuTaNtCaMeL x said:

Thank you for the response.  I did register and did receive a code to play the beta back in December.  Would I be eligible to get one again for a future beta or is that it for me until it goes live?

you will be able to play in the next beta weekend and you can use the code to activate it on your account 🙂 you don't have to get another one

• Thanks 1

oh, so beta testers from dec. can play next test time again without new code?

2 hours ago, fw8619 said:

oh, so beta testers from dec. can play next test time again without new code?

correctomundo

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:49 AM, T33kanne said:

correctomundo

So, people who didn't get in the last beta test have even less chance of the next if all the alpha and first beta testers automatically have a slot.  Guess I'm off the list, then...

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, The_Roadbug said:

So, people who didn't get in the last beta test have even less chance of the next if all the alpha and first beta testers automatically have a slot.  Guess I'm off the list, then...

No, their codes will still work and they'll have authorization to play. They'll just release new codes for new testers.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.