Calypso

Her Majesty's Ships

Legends! WG_WoWSL_Screenshots_Brit_Arc_1920x1080px_2.thumb.jpg.e41bcd366e02e59718bcf56fe4b1f032.jpg

We are happy to announce that the long-awaited Royal Navy is almost ready to enter the Legend's harbor. 

WG_WoWSL_Screenshots_Brit_Arc_1920x1080px_3.thumb.jpg.0af4660f30c102302894189cdee172ce.jpg

The cruiser fleet is quite small at the moment and is represented only by three ships: 

• Tier I Weymouth
  • Tier II Caledon
  • Tier III Danae

The Royal Navy battleships come in full force with all the relevant tiers covered:  

• Tier III Orion
  • Tier IV Iron Duke
  • Tier V Queen Elizabeth
  • Tier VI King George V
  • Tier VII Vanguard

Soon we will reveal who will be featuring as the legendary commanders for the British ships.

WG_WoWSL_Screenshots_Brit_Arc_1920x1080px_2.thumb.jpg.e41bcd366e02e59718bcf56fe4b1f032.jpg

Not only the Royal Navy is entering the port. Here are some premium ships that will be waiting for you when the game comes into the full release:

• Tier IV Soviet destroyer Gremyashchy
  • Tier II British destroyer Campbeltown
  • Tier III Japanese cruiser Iwaki
  • Tier II US destroyer Smith
  • Tier III US Battleship Arkansas

WG_WoWSL_Screenshot04_070_(26-12-18)_1920x1080.jpg.04a4850b54ea4455929e1b0d591191ad.thumb.jpg.dace8826816494e61d793c869508adc7.jpg

Our team is also working on implementing camouflage and boosters, The boosters will be displayed as signal flags on ships' masts in the battle and will improve your ship's combat and economic capabilities.

We are in the Beta Testing stage and as the game content is still being tested, you can expect some changes closer to the release.

More information on the game updates and the Beta events is coming soon!

Please stay tuned and turn the Tide!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

That’s awesome! Really looking forward to playing as the Royal Navy and can’t wait for the game to be released.

• Like 1

I wonder if thats why my wows download is updating. I literally can not wait to get back aboard for some serious ship action. Great game already. :Smile_playing:

one Code please for the little Aari   🙂     i say thx for the wunderful game 

There will be alot of sleepless nights for me when the game comes out.Surprised & glad to see RN is in tech tree already.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Wolfelord54 said:

Will we be seeing that bastion of The Senior Service, HMS Troutbridge?

I got in trouble with T33kanne for asking about the Okhotnik :biggrin: Even if they know they can't tell us either way.

2 hours ago, Rottweiler Bessy said:

Kann mir einer sagen wann es genau wieder los geht kann es garnicht abwarten

Google translate so my apologies

Leider gibt es kein genaues Veröffentlichungsdatum, obwohl das Ende des 1. Quartals / Anfang 2. Quartals erwartet wird. Es sollte noch mindestens eine geschlossene Beta geben, aber auch kein Datum dafür.

6 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Google translate so my apologies

Leider gibt es kein genaues Veröffentlichungsdatum, obwohl das Ende des 1. Quartals / Anfang 2. Quartals erwartet wird. Es sollte noch mindestens eine geschlossene Beta geben, aber auch kein Datum dafür.

thanks for helping 🙂 but you can just ping me i'll gladly take care of that.

8 hours ago, Rottweiler Bessy said:

Kann mir einer sagen wann es genau wieder los geht kann es garnicht abwarten

Natürlich 🙂

Also aktuell haben nur Alpha-Tester zugriff. Ein Beta-Wochenende wird es noch geben, wann dies genau stattfindet wissen wir noch nicht genau. 

2 hours ago, Rottweiler Bessy said:

so weit erstmal nur weiß wird es am 31.01.19 wieder eine testphase geben

das ist leider eine falsche information. Wer hat dir das denn gesagt?

Das ist schade hatte das bei wg gelesen das die test phase auf 31 verschoben werden sollte weil die flugzeug träger auch noch mit rein kommen 

Can I get a code for a closed beta World of Warships Legends on xbox one ?

Edited by suchyares

31 minutes ago, suchyares said:

You might want to change the font color. Red is typically used for Wargaming moderation on forums, and they often frown on that. 

8 hours ago, RuefulCenturion said:

You might want to change the font color. Red is typically used for Wargaming moderation on forums, and they often frown on that. 

mh i really don't care if someone is writing in red, blue, yellow, blue with green sprinkles.

9 hours ago, suchyares said:

but, unfortunately we are not giving away any codes at the moment

6 minutes ago, T33kanne said:

mh i really don't care if someone is writing in red, blue, yellow, blue with green sprinkles

You could get banned for over at the WOTC forums, big offense over there lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruthless4u said:

You could get banned for over at the WOTC forums, big offense over there lol.

not here 😉

• Like 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.