DragonlevelUK

Question's for the devs

1. How much support will clans get in-game would it be relatively close to pc with the clan base or will you be looking into anything different.                               2. With the current tier 7's as the highest will we see all the premium tier 7 ships at launch?                             

14 minutes ago, DragonlevelUK said:

1. How much support will clans get in-game would it be relatively close to pc with the clan base or will you be looking into anything different.  

Clans will come at a later stage of the game, when exactly we don't know yet.

What do you mean with "support"?

19 minutes ago, DragonlevelUK said:

2. With the current tier 7's as the highest will we see all the premium tier 7 ships at launch?                             

"all the premium"? no. There are for sure a lot of very interesting premium ships that want to join the battle and we will have some premium ships upon launch. We are looking for the best way to add these ships. 

12 hours ago, T33kanne said:

Clans will come at a later stage of the game, when exactly we don't know yet.

What do you mean with "support"?

"all the premium"? no. There are for sure a lot of very interesting premium ships that want to join the battle and we will have some premium ships upon launch. We are looking for the best way to add these ships. 

The support like ranked clan battles the Clan base (port) and a portal so we can customise and get information on clan's

can't say yet how it will look like. As i said, it will come at a later stage 🙂 

On 1/25/2019 at 6:41 AM, T33kanne said:

can't say yet how it will look like. As i said, it will come at a later stage 🙂 

With the event on pc with community contributors being a Captain for the ships ones someone has been picked would we get them as well? 

On 1/26/2019 at 12:25 PM, DragonlevelUK said:

With the event on pc with community contributors being a Captain for the ships ones someone has been picked would we get them as well? 

no

I have 1 single major request for wows legends PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me use my already owned ships from pc I'm at tier VIII North Carolina and would absolutely love to use her on console straight away. Love wows and cant wait for legends.

1 minute ago, Brovo538 said:

I have 1 single major request for wows legends PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me use my already owned ships from pc I'm at tier VIII North Carolina and would absolutely love to use her on console straight away. Love wows and cant wait for legends.

not possible - since f.e. we don't have the North Carolina in the game. And the whole progression is different. So thats not possible.

• Sad 1

On 1/28/2019 at 8:12 AM, T33kanne said:

i know @Brovo538... i know

In the next few closed beta's will we get to test tier 7 ships or will it be just the first few tiers of the in-game nations?

• Like 1

I'd like to know when the next closed beta will be.  Not knowing early makes it difficult to even plan to play.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DragonlevelUK said:

In the next few closed beta's will we get to test tier 7 ships or will it be just the first few tiers of the in-game nations?

we will make sure to announce all details regarding the next beta weekend soon enough 🙂

16 hours ago, T33kanne said:

we will make sure to announce all details regarding the next beta weekend soon enough 🙂

This really doesn't help much.  The lack of information is becoming a problem now.

7 hours ago, The_Roadbug said:

This really doesn't help much.  The lack of information is becoming a problem now.

why? If the Beta-Weekend is not finalized yet, there is no information i can give you right now. 

What if i tell you a date, and then for whatever reason it is delayed by 2-3 weeks? Then you would be extremely mad at me. 

So i want to make sure that you get the information soon enough when all things are set.

13 hours ago, T33kanne said:

why? If the Beta-Weekend is not finalized yet, there is no information i can give you right now. 

What if i tell you a date, and then for whatever reason it is delayed by 2-3 weeks? Then you would be extremely mad at me. 

So i want to make sure that you get the information soon enough when all things are set.

I need to know so I can plan a trip to the Grand Canyon with some friends.  Guess I'll make my plans anyway

37 minutes ago, The_Roadbug said:

I need to know so I can plan a trip to the Grand Canyon with some friends.  Guess I'll make my plans anyway

Take the trip, have fun. It will be far more memorable than a closed beta weekend. The game will be here when you get back.

• Like 1

Would you be willing to explain how the progression system is going to work? Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Tyber Zhan said:

In the full game will there be any friendly fire? If so how will you handle repeat offenders?

There is a topic on it( forget where) but the devs state there will be no friendly fire.

• Thanks 1

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.