Sign in to follow this  
T33kanne

Wiki Discussion Thread

Legends!

We want to avoid discussions in the dedicated Wiki-Threads thats why we created one Discussion Topic.

Please leave all your Feedback, Opinions on the Wiki Sections here.

Maybe you have some Ideas what is missing, or things you want to see.

Turn the Tide!

Pretty nifty wiki, T33kanne. Don't consumables also vary by nation, not just tiers and ship class? Would also like to point out you listed the concealment skill as a must-have for destroyers, but only recommended for the base trait? Personally would put Barely Out of Peril as optional on battleships(at best) and not recommended on cruisers and destroyers. 😀

4 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Pretty nifty wiki, T33kanne. Don't consumables also vary by nation, not just tiers and ship class? Would also like to point out you listed the concealment skill as a must-have for destroyers, but only recommended for the base trait? Personally would put Barely Out of Peril as optional on battleships(at best) and not recommended on cruisers and destroyers. 😀

Thank you 🙂
So first of all, yes you are right. IJN Battelship have a different Damage Control Party then USN Battleships. USN Destroyer have better smoke then IJN DD's and so on. I will add that. 

Damn... i think i was working to long on the wiki when i put "Barly out of Peril" as a recommended for BBs.... 

so now to the concealment skill.

I didnt put the base trait on "Must-have" since this trait is only available on one Captain. The Commander Skill is available on 4 different Commander. But maybe that will change in the future. 

• Haha 1

Good work T33kanne. Question on my part. Will the wiki be available in German? I always have a hard time with the Google translator. :Smile_trollface:

21 minutes ago, T33kanne said:

Thank you 🙂
So first of all, yes you are right. IJN Battelship have a different Damage Control Party then USN Battleships. USN Destroyer have better smoke then IJN DD's and so on. I will add that. 

Damn... i think i was working to long on the wiki when i put "Barly out of Peril" as a recommended for BBs.... 

I didnt put the base trait on "Must-have" since this trait is only available on one Captain. The Commander Skill is available on 4 different Commander. But maybe that will change in the future. 

Got to let the potato player base know which class to use that commander on. 😉 

Personally, concealment is a must-have on cruisers as well. Especially light cruisers. 

Just now, RuefulCenturion said:

Got to let the potato player base know which class to use that commander on. 😉 

Personally, concealment is a must-have on cruisers as well. Especially light cruisers. 

i don't want to go to deep into details. In the end you have to choose for yourself which skill you wanna pick :D. This is a recommendation done by myself. 

9 minutes ago, carphuntermj said:

Good work T33kanne. Question on my part. Will the wiki be available in German? I always have a hard time with the Google translator. :Smile_trollface:

at some point... if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest 😄 

Vor 2 Minuten, T33kanne sagte:

i don't want to go to deep into details. In the end you have to choose for yourself which skill you wanna pick :D. This is a recommendation done by myself. 

at some point... if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest 😄 

I take that literally and come back to you.:classic_wink:

2 hours ago, T33kanne said:

Thank you 🙂

You also duplicated the description for "A Good Day's Work" under "Barely Out of Peril". 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RuefulCenturion said:

You also duplicated the description for "A Good Day's Work" under "Barely Out of Peril". 

fixed

I would like to see more Australian/New Zealand ships as well as UK ships as they played a huge role in WWII

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this