Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
T33kanne

Wiki Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Legends!

We want to avoid discussions in the dedicated Wiki-Threads thats why we created one Discussion Topic.

Please leave all your Feedback, Opinions on the Wiki Sections here.

Maybe you have some Ideas what is missing, or things you want to see.

Turn the Tide!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty nifty wiki, T33kanne. Don't consumables also vary by nation, not just tiers and ship class? Would also like to point out you listed the concealment skill as a must-have for destroyers, but only recommended for the base trait? Personally would put Barely Out of Peril as optional on battleships(at best) and not recommended on cruisers and destroyers. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Pretty nifty wiki, T33kanne. Don't consumables also vary by nation, not just tiers and ship class? Would also like to point out you listed the concealment skill as a must-have for destroyers, but only recommended for the base trait? Personally would put Barely Out of Peril as optional on battleships(at best) and not recommended on cruisers and destroyers. 😀

Thank you 🙂
So first of all, yes you are right. IJN Battelship have a different Damage Control Party then USN Battleships. USN Destroyer have better smoke then IJN DD's and so on. I will add that. 

Damn... i think i was working to long on the wiki when i put "Barly out of Peril" as a recommended for BBs.... 

so now to the concealment skill.

I didnt put the base trait on "Must-have" since this trait is only available on one Captain. The Commander Skill is available on 4 different Commander. But maybe that will change in the future. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work T33kanne. Question on my part. Will the wiki be available in German? I always have a hard time with the Google translator. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, T33kanne said:

Thank you 🙂
So first of all, yes you are right. IJN Battelship have a different Damage Control Party then USN Battleships. USN Destroyer have better smoke then IJN DD's and so on. I will add that. 

Damn... i think i was working to long on the wiki when i put "Barly out of Peril" as a recommended for BBs.... 

so now to the concealment skill.

I didnt put the base trait on "Must-have" since this trait is only available on one Captain. The Commander Skill is available on 4 different Commander. But maybe that will change in the future. 

Got to let the potato player base know which class to use that commander on. 😉 

Personally, concealment is a must-have on cruisers as well. Especially light cruisers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RuefulCenturion said:

Got to let the potato player base know which class to use that commander on. 😉 

Personally, concealment is a must-have on cruisers as well. Especially light cruisers. 

i don't want to go to deep into details. In the end you have to choose for yourself which skill you wanna pick :D. This is a recommendation done by myself. 

 

9 minutes ago, carphuntermj said:

Good work T33kanne. Question on my part. Will the wiki be available in German? I always have a hard time with the Google translator. :Smile_trollface:

at some point... if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vor 2 Minuten, T33kanne sagte:

i don't want to go to deep into details. In the end you have to choose for yourself which skill you wanna pick :D. This is a recommendation done by myself. 

 

at some point... if anyone wants to translate it, be my guest 😄 

I take that literally and come back to you.:classic_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T33kanne said:

Thank you 🙂
So first of all, yes you are right. IJN Battelship have a different Damage Control Party then USN Battleships. USN Destroyer have better smoke then IJN DD's and so on. I will add that. 

Damn... i think i was working to long on the wiki when i put "Barly out of Peril" as a recommended for BBs.... 

so now to the concealment skill.

I didnt put the base trait on "Must-have" since this trait is only available on one Captain. The Commander Skill is available on 4 different Commander. But maybe that will change in the future. 

You also duplicated the description for "A Good Day's Work" under "Barely Out of Peril". 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RuefulCenturion said:

You also duplicated the description for "A Good Day's Work" under "Barely Out of Peril". 

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see more Australian/New Zealand ships as well as UK ships as they played a huge role in WWII

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×