ADHD Chief

Quick poll in regards to the carriers and if they came to console as is

I'm sure many of u have seen the new carriers in action. Just some questions about if that came to legends
1.  Will you quit/uninstalled the game if carriers are added as is now?
Yes
No
Yes, but I still like to come to the forums
2.  If CVs remain in their present configuration when they come to legends, will you quit the game within two patches?
Yes
No
Yes, bacon is just gravy
No, no amount of bacon will keep me around
3.  Is AA/DFAA balanced from what you've seen?
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP
4.  Are CVs balanced especially with legends in mind?
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP
5.  Were the previous carriers better than they are now?

Yes

No

Grass is greener somewhere

19 minutes ago, ADHD Chief said:

I'm sure many of u have seen the new carriers in action. Just some questions about if that came to legends
Yes
No
2.  If CVs remain in their present configuration when they come to legends, will you quit the game within two patches?
Yes
No
Yes, bacon is just gravy
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP

Yes

No

You know there is a tab to add a poll right?m. It's right above where you type the title.

Edited by Ruthless4u

45 minutes ago, ADHD Chief said:

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes, bacon is just gravy
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP
Yes
No
Sort of, but some are OP
Sort of, but some are UP

Yes

No

As fellow commander of pc and know how to use carriers. I love to have them added. Now it take time to get balance with having AA cruiser to be that role. And could be miss matches but feel like should be more then one carrier per team how about 3 carrier a team

9 hours ago, RuefulCenturion said:

Think I'll just keep calm and wait for them to continue balancing on PC before judging. 

^ this

We can start this discussion here as soon as we have first pictures of carriers in Legends. And if you put your hand on the carriers the first time (in Legends... not on PC) 

But until then i ask everyone to keep this discussion civil and on topic. There is no need to assume something that is not even in the game yet. 

Not interested in PC side. We are her to test console version. If/when we get them. Then is the time to get your knickers in a twist

Ik enjoy the games without a CV more, because you van use the spotting range of your ship instead of being spotted all the time bij planes.

2 hours ago, FlatCapnWhippet said:

Not interested in PC side. We are her to test console version. If/when we get them. Then is the time to get your knickers in a twist

Just about everything in the game will likely come from PC for the first few years, just like WOTC. I don't imagine very much in the way of unique content. 

That being said the reworked version is impossible for me to play so I'm pretty indifferent.

the PC version is pretty wrecked right now. AA is not working properly and the constant F-abuse with its constant waves of planes is not only unnerving.

but that's on PC - this is console.

i am sure that they will start implementing the CVs when the smoke has cleared on PC. when they cone to console, the supertesters will take a look at them first.

i can understand the concerns and i definitely don't want carriers to be implemented in a broken state. 

atm, it is frustrating to play against. DDs are basically obsolete and the carrier-ptsd memes will soon come back.

this part of the game is not even ready for the PC version. that's chiefs main concern. 

but this is legends and i highly doubt that we will test them anytime soon.

All I know is I can't play them the way the rework is. Was holding onto furniture and leaning on walls all day after just 3 battles. Been a long time since I've been that off balance.

Maybe we'll be lucky and they will let us keep the old system.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, FlatCapnWhippet said:

Really wish you'd drop the obsession with the the PC version.

You don't know what is coming or from where.

Lol maybe cause we are getting the reworked version from pc?

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.