Ruthless4u

Would you like to have a poll/vote for a premium ship?

Would you like to have a poll/vote for a limited or rare premium ship with special flag or emblem  stating that you were an alpha/beta tester? Basically have an option between 6 ( or more/less) ships, and the forums vote on what ship would have this for sale( at a reasonable price) for alpha and maybe beta testers.

Of course the ship itself could be for sale again( not the PZ V/IV nightmare again) but not the one with the permenant flag or emblem. I think it would be great if the community chose the ship if one was to be offered for sale to early testers.

If not a ship, maybe have a design contest where the players makes a special flag or emblem then votes on the best one to be put on ships of the original testers.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

Would you like to have a poll/vote for a limited or rare premium ship with special flag or emblem  stating that you were an alpha/beta tester? Basically have an option between 6 ( or more/less) ships, and the forums vote on what ship would have this for sale( at a reasonable price) for alpha and maybe beta testers.

Of course the ship itself could be for sale again( not the PZ V/IV nightmare again) but not the one with the permenant flag or emblem. I think it would be great if the community chose the ship if one was to be offered for sale to early testers.

If not a ship, maybe have a design contest where the players makes a special flag or emblem then votes on the best one to be put on ships of the original testers.

Thoughts?

Getting to vote on it would be nice.  The way they did it for the PC versions was they gave out special versions of two of the tech tree ships: the Iwaki Alpha (Tenryu in the Tech Tree) and the Arkansas Beta (Wyoming in the Tech Tree).  They have some minor differences from their tech tree counterparts but the biggest is that they have high tier upgrade slots.

4 hours ago, WastelandMadGod said:

Getting to vote on it would be nice.  The way they did it for the PC versions was they gave out special versions of two of the tech tree ships: the Iwaki Alpha (Tenryu in the Tech Tree) and the Arkansas Beta (Wyoming in the Tech Tree).  They have some minor differences from their tech tree counterparts but the biggest is that they have high tier upgrade slots.

I like how Naval Action did their ship selection polls

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/8340-player-ship-selection-1st-half-2016-final-poll/?tab=comments#comment-157202

This was an older one, but should be a good example for anyone interested for what I'm talking about.

It sure would be nice to be able to vote on reward prem ships, I’d be up for it.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.