ZONK

Xbox One X

Hello All,

I am not in the beta, but still hopeful, has there been any communication if the Xbox One X will have any graphical differences or at least utilize the increased power of the console? I believe world of tanks had the options for higher quality textures, wasn't sure if that was the limit, or if 4K resolution would be an option?

Thank you and look forwarding to seeing you in the drink.

hi @ZONK that i can say at Xbox One X and PS4 on Wold of Warships Legends Early Release it will be available HDR support ( you will enjoy stunning oceanic vistas with glorious HDR support on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One X ) also long later at summer Full 4K resulution will be available on PS4 pro and Xbox One X 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.