It is indeed, Legends, as we are on course to release, so without further ado:

• March 22-24: Beta Weekend #2
  • April 16: Release! Boom! Citadel hit!

No more soon™'ing (at least for the time being) and now you can plan accordingly! You'll also have a chance of grabbing a founder pack of your choice with some rare ships, supplies and premium time to put that pep in your early naval step some time before the release, but more on that later.

Turn the tide and REJOICE!

photo_2019-03-07_14-21-34.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2

Thank you for all your hard work, it’s been a pleasure playing the game and it’s exciting to hear of the release date. We will turn the tide and have fun doing it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HUZZAH!

Finally Legends has a release date. The day of Legend approacheth, and thy ships will be ready to Reap all the rewards.

This is brilliant news and congratulations to the Legends team for amazing work you have all done. I'm grateful and so happy to be part of this wonderful community.

Keep it up the great work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Will there be an process wipe after the beta weekend?

I should better ask will everyone start from zero at launch?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momowala said:

Yes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Awesome! I haven't been this excited since I was a kid waiting for Christmas. I will finally have another game I want to play on my xbox. Tanks being the only game that has held my attention until now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is fantastic news. Can't wait to fire them big guns. 

Just wish l could have been drawn out of the hat for Beta testing. Oh well, here's looking forward to a great time. ☺☺☺

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Philigula

How soon will we know the pricing on those founders packs? My sons 1st birthday is the following week after release so I would love to know so I can set a few dollars aside for the game.

Like you said plan ahead.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, josh Hughes said:

Awesome! I haven't been this excited since I was a kid waiting for Christmas. I will finally have another game I want to play on my xbox. Tanks being the only game that has held my attention until now.

I totally agree with you. 

WOT only game I like until now,thanks everyone. I'm sure these games are not easy to make. Kudos for your work, you all rock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do hope I get selected this time. But knowing the release is April 16 means even if I do not get to play the beta at least I only have to wait just over a month. Still the anticipation is killing me.

Simply awesome...... looking forward to the beta weekend and launch.... Thank You.

So excited for the release. Will definitely grab a founders pack. 

I also want to thank everyone that worked on the game, i couldn’t be happier to finally have WoWs on my PS4. Wish you guys the best for the future and that everything works out as intented and planned (future content).😊

And thanks to the co-testers 😊👍

Finally it is done.

I much rather have a stat reset before official launch. Seal clubbing will be bad for new public players.

1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

@Philigula

How soon will we know the pricing on those founders packs? My sons 1st birthday is the following week after release so I would love to know so I can set a few dollars aside for the game.

Like you said plan ahead.

My birthday is the day before the games release so I’m definitely buying myself a birthday present 

Do any of the founder packs include a Kitakami?

Glad to see the time has (nearly) finally come for the full release, I haven't tested as much as i should but rather than burn myself out and lose hype over the main game, i decided to take a break and then play when the game releases.

Thanks for your hard work Developers.

19 minutes ago, Panbun said:

Do any of the founder packs include a Kitakami?

this ship does exist in the game files if thats what you want to know 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momowala said:

Yep, it's only fair that we all start from scratch.

I didn't get in on early access, no fault of my own, do I get an opportunity for a founders pack?

hi there , i want to remind for people who have not registered please visit http://wowslegends.com   to sign up for a chance to participate to the Second Weekend Beta 

1 hour ago, CptAnnoyU2death said:

My birthday is the day before the games release so I’m definitely buying myself a birthday present 

It's a toss up between founders packs and the stellaris for console game depending on pricing.

Maybe I can convince my wife the baby likes to play legends so I can get both.

• Haha 2

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.