Sign in to follow this  
SeraphShane

How to get beta code?

The title says it all. How do I get it? I registered and shared on Facebook. Or am I too late?

Hello! You're not too late at all. If you've already registered on the main page [https://wowslegends.com/] you just have to wait and see if you get an invitation code (your account email). Please remember there is limited places for this beta weekend, you may or may not be selected!

Thanks for your timely reply! I hope I get selected as I've invested thousands of dollars and lots of time into world of tanks. I don't want to sound selfish, I just really hope I get a chance to participate in this awesome game beta. I also hope I won't be missing out on exclusive ships if I'm not selected. Thanks again for your reply and god bless

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.