Sign in to follow this  
wacko17

Where to Start

Hey everyone! 

As I recently just mentioned in this post: 

Im the new guy on the team. Im here to ask what lines I should play. Tell me what you have been playing, what you want to play in the future, and what you think I should play now. Currently thinking about going down the UKBB line, but perhaps you can change my mind!  

I have few tier 10s in WoWS PC also. 

Even though there is no Shimakaze here I think I will still go up the IJN lines first, cruiser and destroyers. BB will be a byproduct. RN line will be worked at also. Not too sure about USN as I cannot stand some of the mid tiers cruisers until the final tier, USS Baltimore. 

Thanks for the thoughts! I ended up doing some IJN DD play and some UKBB battles today. Gotta say imma have to get used to the changes from PC.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.