Sign in to follow this  
harry

Did you know

Posted (edited)

The king George v class battleship Prince of whales was almost lost at the Denmark straight when a 15 inch shell from the Bismarck penetrated but failed to detonate in Prince of whales's magazine. Which would have sealed the Prince to suffer the same fate as the hood. If it wasn't for some incredibly brave sailors who lifted the shell up through the decks and tossing it overboard. Although the Prince seemed to have spent all of her luck there for not long after she was torpedoed and sank by the japanese navy.

|      |            |      |■■■■■■|

_ _ _ _ _ _|      |             |    |                |    |______|=========             《=== Prince of whales 

========| _____|       |                      |              |                               |_______ |==========    

\_____________________________________________________________________/

\______________________________ ___________________________________/

Edited by harry

i have to say i did not know of that story 😄 

Vor 5 Stunden, T33kanne sagte:

i have to say i did not know of that story 😄 

It is similar to Wikipedia.😉

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.