Philigula

About to go boom...

Sometimes you just want to shoot an Iowa with an Iowa and let the bystanders tremble in awe.

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_shot3.thumb.jpg.c74b609df4482f4170ca642ced71b52a.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Not nice to tease us like this Phil :classic_biggrin:there are already claims invites have been sent out yesterday

• Like 1

The game looks nice, the spray of the sea and the actual sea almost looks real. 

I’m going to make it a point to view this from my PC later.... My phone is insufficient to display such glory!  Fingers crossed I’ll get to see for myself soon!! 

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrogueOne said:

I’m going to make it a point to view this from my PC later.... My phone is insufficient to display such glory!  Fingers crossed I’ll get to see for myself soon!! 

Thanks!

Should use your Xbox or PS4  to view it lol. Microsoft edge or whatever it's called

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Should use your Xbox or PS4  to view it lol. Microsoft edge or whatever it's called

I sometimes forget my PS4 has a browser! Thanks for reminding me!

Just noticed that the iowa is a tier 7 instead of tier 9.

I know that the testing phase will only be up to tier 7 but are we getting different ships for tier 8+ for console or is this just for testing only and getting the normal ship for tier 8+ like on PC.

And also liking the GUI

55 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Not nice to tease us like this Phil :classic_biggrin:there are already claims invites have been sent out yesterday

I'm going to believe Phil on this that when he said they will announce that they are sending codes, they will post not only in the forums, but on Discord.

@ROOKI3 GUNN3R Nope, nothing above Tier 7, just like in the F.A.Q. Includes Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta (if they have either) and post game launch.

I guess things could theoretically change, but when applications were released and the F.A.Q. was posted, that was the go-to for info and they haven't deviated from that.

• Thanks 1

So I'm guessing only ships that actually existed will be included in Legends? Mo Mighty Montana?

3 minutes ago, Not Cerberus said:

So I'm guessing only ships that actually existed will be included in Legends? Mo Mighty Montana?

That is going to really hurt some lines/nations

4 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

20180712_064942.thumb.jpg.4b76baeb458a1358447726138d706c1b.jpg

Here we are.

Thanks for sharing, figured that's what it was.

4 hours ago, Sled_dog07 said:

I'm going to believe Phil on this that when he said they will announce that they are sending codes, they will post not only in the forums, but on Discord.

@ROOKI3 GUNN3R Nope, nothing above Tier 7, just like in the F.A.Q. Includes Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta (if they have either) and post game launch.

I guess things could theoretically change, but when applications were released and the F.A.Q. was posted, that was the go-to for info and they haven't deviated from that.

In a response to a comment someone asked the devs why tier 7 was the highest tier.  In response a Dev replied that not even WoT Console had all available tiers during testing.  This leads me to believe that tier 7 being max is just for testing purposes, and it will be expanded later on.

The game looks nice and clean in the image, I like that there's not too much on the screen, any idea on when we can have a gameplay video?

3 hours ago, TROUBLEMAKER191 said:

Looks good but the mini map needs to go on the bottom of the screen.

I'm torn on that. I've gotten used to the map being at the bottom from playing wot, but I'm left handed. Having it on this side of the screen may be more helpful in that regard. Also having it at the top might be more helpful in a few things. Less looking down. Quicker to notice ships on the map. Will have to try it first to see.

This is looking good any chance of any more teasers.

I know. I'm just greedy that way. I WANT TO SEE MORE. MORE I TELLS YARRRRRRR.

41 minutes ago, LadyTanker said:

I'm torn on that. I've gotten used to the map being at the bottom from playing wot, but I'm left handed. Having it on this side of the screen may be more helpful in that regard. Also having it at the top might be more helpful in a few things. Less looking down. Quicker to notice ships on the map. Will have to try it first to see.

I’ve run out of “+1’s” for the day so I can’t hit the Like button!  I’m also left handed.... I’m not actually sure if that’ll make a difference, but I feel like it might be easier to reference where they have it.  Most of the action of combat takes place in the lower 2/3 of the screen anyway, especially in a flat map like an ocean.

Anybody else impressed with the level of detail for a game that's nowhere near ready to release? The deck ahead of the A turret is wet from spray. That's awesome. 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:55 AM, Philigula said:

Sometimes you just want to shoot an Iowa with an Iowa and let the bystanders tremble in awe.

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_Console_1920x1080_shot3.thumb.jpg.c74b609df4482f4170ca642ced71b52a.jpg

i'm just looking at the UI and wondering why Dpad doesn't control throttle, and XYBA isn't consumables?

Dann bin ich mal gespannt wann wir Playstation Gamer an der reihe sind, den kann es kaum abwarten!

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.