• France
    • Germany
    • Italy
    • Russia
    • Pan Asian
    • Japan
    • Mix of all of them
    • Don't know
  2. 2. What is your favorite class of ship to play, or your anticipated favorite class if no prior PC WOWS experience

• Battleships
    • Aircraft Carriers
    • Cruisers
    • Destroyers
    • Mix of all of them
    • Don't know
  3. 3. Do you think paper( ships that only exsisted in blueprints for ex U.S.S Montana) be a part of the game

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care

Posted (edited)

Short 3 question poll, I was hoping to add more questions but the limit is 3 questions.

Edited by Ruthless4u

I'm down for ships that were approved or that were started. I don't like ships that are complete fabrications, a la Waffenträger auf E-100.

• Like 1

I play a little bit of everything, nations and classes.  Lately I’m playing mostly BBs and CVs.  Working both Tier VIII US Cruisers right now, and grinding QueenE, Normandie and almost done with Colorado!  I was playing Kagero a lot, but finished her grind and just waiting for the silver for the IX.

No problems with paper ships.  They can often fill out TTs that would otherwise feel stale and sometimes it’s nice to change up the grind a little bit.  I could be wrong, but I think most of our paper ships at least had full design schematics and were more than just “a proposal to mount an AA gun”.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

I'm down for ships that were approved or that were started. I don't like ships that are complete fabrications, a la Waffenträger auf E-100.

Ha! Ninja’d for the dig against the Waffle! Lol!

This poll is nice. Someone dont want paper ships being a part of game. It's interesting but understandable too. 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, RagingxMarmoset said:

I never cared that the Waffle E-100 wasn't real, I cared that it was broke AF. 

I think, as the issue that arises in all WG products, we will see the need for "paper ships" simply as filler for tech trees during times when their respective nations didn't have said ships. The Tier X Kurfurst seems to fit extremely well with the Montana and Yamato class battleships, yet it was never actually built, beyond the keel being laid, if I remember correctly. That being said, I would be disappointed to see the H-44, which was purely  a fantasy ship along the same lines as the p1000 Ratte........ you know, with 8 508mm guns and 141,000 ton displacement.

@huffdaddy2-6 Yes, you do make a good point. I think however, that there is alimitnon how far you cam go with fictional / fantasy ships. I believe if it wasn't built, but was atleast pruposed with a model, or drawing of some sort. It should be fine to add. However, I don't believe a ship made entirely from the dev's design should be in the game, as it would have no historical grounding.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.