Poll part 3   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like multiple options for gun sights in game

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Other
  2. 2. Would you want one off premiums that don't have a tech tree line added ( for example Graf Zepplin)

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
  3. 3. Do you feel adding clans and clan wars should be made a priority

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Other

Clans are already confirmed per Phil.  No word on Clan Wars just yet, but they’re a hot ticket on WoWs and a painfully missed opportunity by WoTC(they do seem to be realizing that players expect more from Clans than just a tag).  I honestly can’t imagine that Clan Wars would be sidelined.... but probably won’t be available right at release.  The game, like it’s other family members will evolve over time!

Of course they’ll release one-off Premiums!  Everyone loves an oddball and oddballs are usually good sellers!  The question of “do we want them” is irrelevant..... F2P games need premium content to keep the servers running.  The argument might really be about ships like Arpeggio of Blue Steel series or HSF, which begs the question: Will we be able to “hide non historical elements”?

Alternate sights are popular in WoWs, I’m sure they’ve anticipated that.  It can’t be that hard to at least give us 2-3 options.

also..... Poll is invalid.  Missing the option of: “screw you, Ruthless!” :Smile_trollface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, StarTr3k1701 said:

Clans should be added but they shouldn't be a priority imo.

WOTC ignored clan based content for years and it has caused them no end of problems 

I like how 16 people wanted a premium ship...Although I can't blame them because I do as well

You need to add a "maybe" option in addition to simply having "other." I for one would love to have nation specific gun sights; it's the little details that make people love these types of games.

I'll agree on the clan content. It would be nice, for anyone that wants to be competitive, but it shouldn't drive the game, or introduce ridiculous OP ships that can only be gained by Clan Wars (Yes, I'm staring at you WoT) WoWS has a nice casual atmosphere on PC, for those that wish to play casual. While this isn't an extension of that game....I think that's one reason why WoWS enjoys success. You don't need to play constantly to be good or have fun in this game.  

Ye, like others said, While clans would be nice, the dev's should focus on patching the game up first, as opposed to focusing on the parts that aren't essential. As for the premium tho, hell ye! I'd love our own unique premium that nobody else has. That'd be great!

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.